How to Apply
CONSIDERING THAT CANDIDATES MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT FOR THE ASSESSMENT, WE HAVE DESIGNED A NEW MODE OF EVALUATION, FOR WHICH FINAL INTERVIEWS WILL BE TAKEN ONLINE OR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS, ACCORDING TO THE SITUATION.
If you wish to apply for the admission test, you should register your child and follow the procedure. Note that registrations will close on 31st July, 2020.
- Download the form from the website, fill it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will later be given an appointment with our Office Manager, to complete the registration formalities.
- Download the resource sheet corresponding to the class for which your son has been registered.
- In English, candidates must read the prescribed novel and go through the given links. In case you cannot find the book in the local market, a link is given to download a digital version.
- In Mathematics, several resource links have been provided, all related to a single concept. Candidates should try to learn as much as they can from the given resources.
- Your child will be given an appointment between 17 and 22 August, for an interview regarding the prescribed novel, as well as the Mathematical concept he had to study.
- The objective of the interview is to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates to acquire some knowledge, skills and concepts independently and later interact with a language teacher in the form of a discussion related to the novel he read, and with a mathematics teacher who will ask him to apply his knowledge in different situations.
- During the interview process, candidates will also be observed by the School Administration, in order to determine their degree of involvement, confidence and interaction with the teacher.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The top 15 selected candidates for classes 4 to 8 shall be offered a seat for the academic session 2020-2021, while the other selected candidates shall be placed position wise on our waiting list for admission, and shall be admitted according to the number of available seats during the next academic session.
- All selected candidates for class 3 shall be placed position wise on our waiting list for admission and shall be admitted according to the number of available seats during the next academic session.